Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Hey guys and gals!
Sunday’s weather isn’t looking too shabby right now, so let’s go on a hike!
Sherando lake is a 10-12 mile loop off skyline with a pretty vicious, but AWESOME, scramble…
that being said THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER’S HIKE!
you must have hiked 10-12 miles at a steady pace before….It gonna get dark and cold fast, so this will be a more up tempo hike!
the plan is to meet at echols a few minutes before 1030 (cars will be leaving no later than 1035) and head to skyline. We will hop in the trail and do our thing. Nice views, cool lunch spots, and good times to be had.
Things to bring:
1) warm clothes
3) 1, but preferably 2 liters of water depending on how much you drink
4) food— it’s gonna be at least 5 hours of hiking, so bring what you want to carry
5) camera…facebook profile pic?
6) appropriate shoes (boots or sneakers)
7) A bag to carry it in of course
8) good jokes to entertain me
If you need a headlamp, i can get that for you!
see ya soon!