Come to snowshoe this weekend! it’s gonna be awesome.
leave from bonneycastle saturday morning and return sunday night!
What you need to do:
1) sign up
2) bring all gear— and be ready to hit the slopes as soon as we get there saturday—AND PACK A LUNCH FOR THE CAR since we won’t stop (probably?) when we get there.
3) bring seasons pass or money for a day pass(es)–google snowshoe mountain to check out rates.
4) bring extra snacks for the slopes
5) since lodging could be tight, bring pillow and sleeping bags if we have to resort to couches/floors.
What we will provide:
1) rides/gas there
2)food– dinner saturday night only (will probs stop in way back sunday), breakfast sunday, and some sandwich stuff for the slopes sunday— it’s good to bring money if you want more food when we stop for lunch. Pack your own lunch for the car on saturday!
3) 1/2 lodging fee— so there will be a fee, which im not sure what that will be now, but whatever it comes out to, you will be reimbursed if you overpaid. you will not be allowed in a car if you have not paid me in the morning!