**UPDATE: With the large amount of interest in the trip (woo!), I have changed the trip withdrawal deadline to Sunday 2/5. I also will collect a $10 deposit from everyone this week. I will be at both gear rooms this week to collect, so Wednesday at 6:30 and Thursday at 5:00, both at Echols dorm. Alternatively you can drop off the cash/check in my mailbox at 707 Avon Street, front of the house. Just make sure you include your name with the money. This deposit will be non-refundable after the trip withdrawal deadline, to assure we can attain affordable lodging. So just make sure you can come on the trip by next Sunday.**
With the unseasonably warm weather, who knows how Snowshoe will hold up in the next few weeks. But one way or another, we should still use those season passes!
Itinerary: leave Friday p.m. and head for Cass, ski/board Saturday and Sunday, head back to Cville Sunday afternoon. Final costs are looking to be $20 – $25, depending on how many people sign up. Everyone will be waitlisted until drivers sign up.
Club will cover food, gas, lodging: $5 person/night. You bring: money for extra lodging costs, season pass/money for lift tickets/gear rental, your party-face.
P.S. you should still do your nightly snow dances until the eve of the trip. Would be nice to get some powder!