Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Snow hurt us last saturday, but this saturday it’s looking Gorgeous!
Three Ridges is a 12-14 mile loop off skyline with some great climbs to great views!
I wouldn’t classify this as a beginner loop. If you are trying to stay chill, sign up for Rolands trip, this will be a bit more intense, but def a BLASSSTTTTTT!!!!
the plan is to meet at echols a few minutes before 1030 (cars will be leaving no later than 1040) and head to skyline. We will hop in the trail and do our thing. Nice views, cool lunch spots, and good times to be had.
Things to bring:
1) warm clothes
3) At least 2 liters of water depending on how much you drink
4) food— it’s gonna be at least 7ish hours of hiking, so bring what you want to carry (clif bar, trail mix, gatorade….)
5) camera if you’d like…facebook profile pic?
6) appropriate shoes (boots or sneakers)
7) A bag to carry it in of course
good jokes to entertain me
If you need a headlamp, i can get that for you!
see ya soon!