Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
False Cape State Park
Come enjoy the last few moments of warm air and (hopefully) water. Michelle Lovering and I will be co-leading this trip together!!
We will be heading to False Cape State Park in VA and hitting up the beach, catching some rays, and having a good ole time.
“it’s my 21st and tbh the only type of going out i want to do is going outside” – michelle
~~ Deets ~~
– Head out at 2:30pm
– Drive ~3ish hours, stopping for dinner along the way.
– Hike a little bit ~ 5 miles ~ to the campsite
– Set up camp and enjoy the night
– Spend the day chilling and hanging around
– Beach activities
– Throwing stuff (NOT SAND)
– Celebrate Michelle’s birthday!!
– Beach sunrise
– Eat some oatmeal : because Michelle
– Hangout a little
– Peace out and enjoy a lovely drive back with the company of our friends
– Arrive in Cville in the early afternoon
~~ What to bring ~~
– Backpacking Backpack
– Sleeping Pad
– Sleeping Bag
– Food – you need to bring food for the weekend
– Water (2 – 6L)
– Beachy vibes
– Swimsuit if you are into that kinda thing (we are at the beach ya know)
– Beachy stuffs
~~ What I will bring ~~
– My small camp stove to boil water with. Maybe a few pots and pans
~~ Drivers ~~
– We love and need your (car) driving ability!
– Club pays for gas + 50% tip! (must have a full tank when we leave)