Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Bearfence Mountain Trail
Cancled due to skyline drive being closed for ice and snow
Time to celebrate the end of a long week back from break with a beautiful sunrise
We will be traveling to Bearfence mountain in Shenandoah National Park. The hike is very moderate and is only one mile long.
~~ The Inside Scoop ~~
– 5:10am : Meet at Echols
– 5:20am : Leave Echols with or without people
– 6:20am : Arrive at trailhead
– 6:50am : Make it to the summit
– 7:13am : Feast our eyes on some beautiful sun and warm our cold bodies
– 8am : Back to the cars
– 9am : Back at UVA
~~ What you need ~~
– Warm clothes it will be cold!
– Some water
– Good jokes
~~ Drivers ~~
– We love and need your (car) driving ability!
– Club pays for gas + 50% tip! (must have a full tank when we leave)