Okay so… it’s supposed to be snowing all day today and tonight till later this evening, and then be sunny (but still cold) tomorrow. Even though I would love to say we could drive to Snowshoe, I’m thinking that the roads will probably not be plowed through West Virginia. If the roads aren’t plowed tomorrow, we can still go to Wintergreen, which is definitely in easy driving distance.
The only downside is that all us Snowshoe season pass holders would still have to buy lift tickets, which are $36.
I’m still willing to pay it, let me know who else is in!