Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Peak Experiences (Richmond Location) Climbing Gym
Final projects? I don’t know her.
Join me in shirking my responsibilities this weekend by letting off steam at the Peak Experiences Climbing Gym in Richmond! No experience is required, and I’m excited to introduce you to climbing if it is your first time!
** Here’s the plan **
11:45am – Meet at Echols
12pm – Leave Echols
~1pm – Arrive at Peak (new Richmond location!)
4:20pm – Start to cool down / stretch / change / get ready to go
5pm – *get*this*bread* somewhere in Richmond (I am open to suggestions)
6:00pm – Enjoy a beautiful sunset on the James river from Belle Isle after a well deserved meal
7:15pm – Back in Cville
** You will need **
– $10 for a day pass
– Climbing shoes (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Harness (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Chalk bag (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Belay device if you want/know how to belay
– Some good tunes and a positive attitude
– Money for dinner
– Probably also want 1-2L water
** Drivers **
– We love and need your (car) driving ability!
– Club pays for gas + 50% tip! (must have a full tank when we leave)
** Waitlist Policy **
– Drivers get priority
– I’ll be taking people off the waitlist based on whether or not they can belay.
– – ¡¡¡This doesn’t mean that I’ll only take people that can belay!!!
– – This means I’m going to try to get the group to be half experienced and half less-experienced so that we can get a good mix of climbing/teaching/learning