Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
This Sunday 10/19, we are going to join the good people of Rivanna Conservation Society and Blue Ridge Mountain Sports for their Fall Rivanna River Sojourn.
Where: Fall Rivanna River Sojourn: Milton/Shadwell to Crofton
Why: Mother Earth
Traverse the Mighty and Peaceful Rivanna with family and friends, view wildlife and birds, and help clean up the river as you go. BBQ Lunch provided by ?Walmart?… “sure Ill take it.”
1. Meet @ echols dorm 745am
2. move to the ‘take out’ at crofton, meet up with our fellow Cvillians,
3. drive to milton/shadwell ‘the put in’
4. Float, enjoy, CLEAN, relax
5. Eat at the ‘take out’ @ Crofton
6. Go back to Echols 2pm
7. Enjoy the rest of our Sunday.
– boat (canoe or kayak), helmet, paddle, gear, ride
– water 2L
– warm clothes and clothes you can get wet, hopefully not, but just in case.
– experience in a kayak
– OCD clean up attitude.
Drivers have preference, we need two cars to make the trip. Let me know if you have any questions