Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
I’m currently holed up in Alderman writing a paper upset that I am unable to enjoy the questionably warm weather outside. I’d like to redeem myself in the 69ºF weather on Tuesday.
I’m thinking that I definitely wanna swim at Blue Hole, but I might also wanna do a trail run to make the swim even more rewarding. If you want to maybe run, most likely swim, and definitely enjoy warm weather (whatever that is), sign up for my trip.
Disclaimer: I am a snail when it comes to running, esp on rocks.
– 2:00pm: I turn in my paper and sprint to Echols, which is where we will have conveniently gathered to meet.
– 2:05pm: we set off on the 30 min drive to Sugar Hollow.
– 2:35pm: We arrive, we decide what we want to do, we breathe fresh air.
– 4:45pm: It will probably be cold by now, we can leave.
– 5:15pm: we are home, but better than we were 3 hours ago
What you need to bring:
– Clothes that can get wet
– Running shoes
– Maybe a towel or a shammy
I need drivers for this trip!