Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Why You Should Go Skydiving:
1) It’s a ridiculously low price. It’s $220 for first jump tandem, but we can get it for $184 with discounts.
2) Prices are increasing to $200 on May 1.
3) Everyone should go at least once in their life.
4) Freefall from 13,000 to 5,500 feet in 50 seconds, then float 5 minutes down. You’ll be high off the adreniline for days!
What You Need To Know:
1) You should probably jump tandem (attached to a more experienced jumper) if it’s your first time.
2) If the weather is bad, we can reschedule. (Jumps are nonrefundable.)
3) Frequently asked questions: http://www.skydiveorange.com/faq.htm
1) Over age 18.
2) Reasonable physical and mental condition.
3) Under 220 pounds.
What You Need To Do (IMPORTANT):
1) Join the adventure. I’m setting the trip size at 1 and adding people off the waitlist when I receive $50. Let me know that you’re interested, so I know to expect the money.
2) GIVE ME A $50 DEPOSIT. Make the check to me. Email me so I know to expect it. Email me to arrange a meet-up or send the money to:
465-3 Lambeth Field
Charlottesville, VA 22904
This needs to happen ASAP, because the trip is next week and I need to money right away. This trip is first-paid, first-served and there was a waitlist for the last one, so act fast. You still need to sign up and answer all the adventure questions, please.
More information from the company:
To attend this trip, you must be at least 18 years old, able to read, write, be in reasonably good physical condition, understand the English language, and be under 220 pounds (if you are heavier, talk to me, we may be able to arrange for it). You need to bring a picture ID with DOB like a driver’s license, and must arrive on time because we are going to attend a scheduled class. The balance (minus your deposit) is payable when we get there, in Cash, Bank or postal MO, or Visa /MasterCard /Amex /Discover (credit card prices are a bit higher). Trying to guess the weather rarely works. It is your responsibility to turn up as scheduled, with the understanding that if the weather does turn out bad, you will have to reschedule the jump. Skydive Orange is adamant about this: you must show up, regardless of the weather. You are NOT to try to predict the weather and stay home if it looks bad. We’ll lose the group discount if that happens.
You must look at the FAQ’s http://www.skydiveorange.com/faq.htm and http://www.skydiveorange.com/1stjump.htm so you will know how it all works. What to wear is on http://www.skydiveorange.com/faq.htm#wear If you have some light gloves, bringing them would be a good idea when the weather is cold.