Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Dick Woods Road
It’s fall and the leaves are changing and I need to get outside! This scenic gravel road is great for trail running and offers spectacular views of the fall foliage.
– Entire trip takes place this Sunday, November 4th
– Leave from Echols at 9 AM
– Arrive at Dick Woods at 9:20 AM
– Run for around an hour
– Head back to Cville and arrive around 11:15 AM
– Water (1 – 2 Liters)
– Snacks (optional, but usually wanted after a run)
– Running Shoes
** In regards to pace/distance, everyone can split off into groups based on personal preference. Overall, I plan to run at a fairly relaxed pace.
Drivers needed!! Unfortunately gas will not be reimbursed because Dick Woods is only 12 miles away. However, we still definitely need drivers and it’s a short trip!