Are you going out to Moab and not quite sure what you need?
THEN BINGPOT! THIS IS FOR YOU!!
This is a workshop centered around going out to Moab and making sure that you
are prepared for the awesome week of sending it in ways you never thought
What we are going to be going over:
– What a pack looks like with recommended gear
– Bill’s awesome emails and what they mean
– How trips go out (generally)
– What to pack for day trips around the area
– Some things that you might want to work on before going out to Moab
– I will answer any questions that you have
Because I have the room for a huge amount of time I am also going to be going
over some skills that I think are very helpful:
– Pitching a tent / packing it down
– Putting on a climbing harness and how to tie yourself in
– Using general gear that will be available to you on the trip
Where this will be happening: Physics Room 204
When will this happen: Tuesday, February 19th at 8pm
– The general workshop will probably be about an hour then I will go over
the more involved skills
What you bring:
– Snacks for me
– Water 2-4L
– Any questions and all hype for Moab!