Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Saturdays weather isn’t looking too shabby right now, so let’s go on a hike!
Three Ridges is a 12-14 mile loop off skyline with some great climbs to great views!
I wouldn’t classify this as a beginner hike since there is a bit of elevation change and it’s pretty long, but if you have some experience and done your cardio, come on out!
the plan is to meet at echols a few minutes before 1015 (cars will be leaving no later than 1030) and head to skyline. We will hop in the trail and do our thing. Nice views, cool lunch spots, and good times to be had.
Things to bring:
1) warm clothes
3) At least 2 liters of water depending on how much you drink
4) food— it’s gonna be at least 7ish hours of hiking, so bring what you want to carry (clif bar, trail mix, gatorade….)
5) camera if you’d like…facebook profile pic?
6) appropriate shoes (boots or sneakers)
7) A bag to carry it in of course
8) good jokes to entertain me
If you need a headlamp, i can get that for you!
see ya soon!