Fontaine Research Park, Ray C Hunt Drive, Charlottesville, VA, USA
What’s up trail boppers!! You know the drill, its another early Thursday trail jaunt. This week we’ll explore the loop that circumnavigates the Fontaine Research Park and then maybe hop on Rivanna for an extra mile! The loop should be 4-5 miles and is only ~slightly~ hilly. To make this run extra fun and extra special everyone must come with a clever riddle to share with the group and we will exercise our minds and bodies together.
– Meet up at the AFC clocktower at 7am
– Yog over to Fontaine trails and romp around for a few miles
– Arrive back at the AFC, all full of endorphins ready to conquer the day (or take crash back to sleep)
What to bring:
– Running shoes (hopefully already on your feet)
– Water if you want to have some to stash at the AFC
– A riddle to share with the group (seriously, you will not get off the waitlist unless you are prepared to share one)
See ya bright and early!
Sim and Max