Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Peak Experiences (Richmond Location) Climbing Gym
My dear partners in climb,
I want to go to peak, you want to go to peak, let’s get together. Priority on this trip will be given to people that can belay (bonus points if you can lead) and are hyped to climb for several hours.
Never climbed? Waiver time! Less time filling out paperwork = more time shredding.
Good climbs, go Hoos!
~~ Here’s the plan ~~
4:00 pm – Meet at Echols*
5:12 pm – Arrive at Peak and climb for 4 hours and 20 minutes
9:32 pm- head to Cookout and get hushpuppies :))
11:30 pm – back in Hooville
~~ You bring ~~
– $10 for a day pass
– Climbing shoes (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Harness (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Chalk bag (Can get from gear room or rent)
– Belay device if you wanna do that
– A few bucks for cookout
– Some good tunes
– Water bc hydrate or dydrate
~~ A note on gear ~~
The last gear room before gear is due back for moab is Sunday at 5pm. This means that you will have to return all the gear you get for this trip then. If this is an issue for you, text me and we’ll figure something out.
~~ Drivers ~~
– We love and need your (car) driving ability!
– Club pays for gas + 50% tip! (must have a full tank when we leave)
*The start time used to be 12:30pm but now I have an interview that goes until 3:30 so we gotta go later