Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
It’s gonna so lit, y’all. On Friday the 13th, we’ll head down to Damascus, Virginia to take part in Appalachian Trail’s the premier backpacking festival, Trail Days.
AT Thru hiker alumni (like our very own Sam Clinard), current hikers, and casual hikers like the rest of us will convene for a weekend of revelry and fellowship. There will be life music, fire, food, and who knows what else.
– We leave Friday at 2pm, arrive in Damascus after 6pm, and return Sunday morning.
– Bring food, dinnerware, clothing, to last through Sunday
– I’ll have a stove, pot, fuel, and water for our cooking needs.
– This is camping not backpacking, so comfort items like books and guitars are by no means discouraged
– I can pickup tents, sleeping gear, packs, and headlamps from the gear room.
– The fee is $0. The club will cover the camping expense
– DRIVERS get off the waitlist first and are compensated for gas + tip
Details here: http://traildays.us/index.php?id=1