Tired of getting waitlisted over and over again??? Just wanna send it with other outdoor enthusiasts all the friggin time??!?
The best way to get on trips is to lead ’em, folks! Come hang out with me and learn the ins/outs of trip leading with the club, and get automatically activated by yours truly!
***If you’re new to the outdoors, sweet! No experience necessary.
WHY BECOMING A TRIP LEADER IS REALLY SUPER RAD:
– Get to hang out where you want and when you want with your fellow
– It is impossible to be waitlisted for a trip that you are leading!
– Get to make (and leave others with) unforgettable memories
– Gain valuable leadership experience
– Lead 4 trips and get your dues fully reimbursed!
– Lead 3 trips and apply to be an officer!
– Get reimbursed for Park passes and WFA certifications
-“Trip Leader” makes you sound super official
-access to a super awesome separate listserv
Tentatively plan for Clark Hall 107, but I’ll email if the room changes.
YOU. Anyone in the club can lead trips!
Technically, to become a trip leader, you can also read the Trip Leader’s Manual on our website (link below). Then you can email the officers saying you’ve done so and would like trip leader privileges. But, the workshop is an easy alternative that allows for questions and hanging out. Also, the officers leading this workshop are seasoned, battle-scarred, and grizzly veteran trip leaders with lots of tips and advice — come and we shall bestow wisdom upon thou.
We’ll also be bringing the merch— $20 bucket hats, and $10 Hoo-Rags.
-your lovely selves 🙂
-an ear or two to lend us
-any questions ya got
-yis i accept tips tysm
See ya there peeps.