Do you have the boo-hoos about being on the waitlist?? Then come learn how to lead a trip!
Leading trips is one of the best ways to meet more of the awesome outdoorsy folks here in the club and getting to try new things!
SooOOooOOo come and spend part of your lovely Wednesday evening with me as I teach you all the tricks of the trade
~~ BEGINNERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME. THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY ~~
Say, what are the perks of being a trip leader??
– Get to hang out where you want and when you want with your fellow
– Get to make (and leave others with) unforgettable memories
– Gain valuable leadership experience
– Lead 4 trips and get your dues fully reimbursed!
– Lead 3 trips and apply to be an officer!
– Get reimbursed for Park passes and WFA certifications
– “Trip Leader” makes you sound like a boss
~~ The Who ~~
Any and everyone
~~ The When ~~
Wednesday, January 30th!
~~ The Where ~~
CLARK ROOM 101 (subject to change….thanks source)
~~ The What ~~
– Your lovely selves of course
– Water?? I think its needed for every trip
– Any and all questions that you could have about our 420 trips
~~ The How ~~
Technically, to become a trip leader, you can also read the Trip Leader’s Manual on our website (link below). Then you can email the officers saying you’ve done so and would like trip leader privileges. But, the workshop is an easy alternative that allows for questions and hanging out.
We’ll also be bringing the merch— FREE T-Shirts, $20 bucket hats, and $10 Hoo-Rags.