The Officers and I will be holding our second Trip Leader Workshop this Thursday, November 5th at 7:30pm in Gibson 211 (this is in Nau-Gibson Hall.) Come learn the ins and outs of leading trips with the club!
Why be a trip leader?
– Gain valuable leadership experience.
– Lead 4 trips and get your dues reimbursed!
– Lead 3 trips and apply to be an officer!
– If you get your Wilderness First Aid Certification (WFA) and then lead 6 trips, we will reimburse you for your certification.
– Get off wait lists and go where you want to go with cool people.
Not sure about leading?
-Anyone in the club can be a trip leader, no certifications required!
-You don’t need a car to lead trips!
-You can even co-lead a trip with a friend.
-Its so easy a caveman could do it.
You don’t necessarily HAVE to sign up for this trip to attend – it would just help us get a head count if you do. If you can’t make this time and are still interested in becoming a trip leader, email the officers at firstname.lastname@example.org.