Echols Dorm: Brick Wall By Side Door
Peak Experiences Climbing Gym
Hey guys! Peak is on again this week. Not only do we get to go to this awesome gym and climb all their amazing and challenging routes, but we’ve also been invited to their spring member’s party. Peak has stuff for everyone to climb but you must be able to belay and pass their test to sign up.
OK, here’s a copy and paste of the foward from Peak that Rick sent me…
PEAK is extending an invitation for you to join us on Thursday April 21st for “Peak’s Spring Thing”.
We are celebrating all things climbing, and you are invited. This is no time to be shy, you need to show up and climb with us. Here is just a sample of what is happening:
– NO STRINGS ATTACHED: We are extending the bouldering area and putting up tons of new routes.
– We will have 3 Kurt Smith Signature Boulder Problems, climb all three and there is a prize for you.
– No initiation fee this evening for new members.
– Buy one get one free intro to climbing classes.
– Buy one get one free student day passes.
– Day pass users who come with a beloved member get in free.
– Team Red Bull is on hand dishing out free drinks and helping you get your wings.
– Montrail presents: “Parallelojams” This is the newest climbing video on the market and we have it first. Seriously this video is sweet.
– New River Gorge Climbing Trip: We have the skinny on how you can get your climb on in the “Grand Canyon of the East” with some of the best guides in the world, and a rate you wouldn’t believe.
Club provides: gear and transportation
You bring: $5.50 and your beautiful self