You may remember a lovely announcement earlier in the year detailing our new officer selection process! If you’re a silly goose and forgot those details, the lowdown is this:
We are accepting officer applications on a rolling basis, BUT we will be reviewing them biannually — the week after NRGE and shortly after Moab in the spring.
THIS MEANS that if you want to be considered for officership before NEXT MARCH you need to submit an officer application by OCTOBER 23rd!!!!!
Here is the link to the application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfobZ-LiHGgFmLxqiYHPlW4xZvSCRfckJHXycAqfG_zJu1FnA/viewform
Some qualities that would make you a good candidate:
- LOVING THE CLUB (this is really the only important one)
- being organized and responsible
- good people skillz
- knowledge in some particular outdoor sport (NOT REQUIRED JUST AN ADDED PLUS)
- willingness to put time in to ensuring the club will run smoothly!
- internal drive to make the club more diverse, equitable, and inclusive
JUST APPLY ALREADY! WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU <3
Sophia and the Officers